/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Milestones

Two birthdays yesterday: my sister Janice, with whom we'll celebrate Saturday; and Heather, who hosted a party in her new digs last night (belated chocolate presents graciously accepted!).

Today is an anniversary for Rev. Ref and his Lovely Wife. I believe this makes 15 14 years of wedded bliss. Hooray, and congrats!

And then Friday, of course, will be AKMA's birthday.

Please feel free to stop and offer salutations to these fine people; I'm grateful for every one of them.


P.S. To my surprise, the last entry marked my 400th post on this blog. Time flies when you're having fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Reverend Ref + said...

It's actually 14 years, but thanks for the good thoughts.

September 08, 2004 1:08 PM  

Blogger Reverend Ref + said...

Actually, it was our 14th anniversary. I purposely delayed the wedding until 1990 so that I would always know how many years I'd been married -- saw too many guys get in trouble for not remembering that stuff!

September 09, 2004 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home