/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Friday, August 27, 2004

We're off to see the Canon...

Okay, so the resume (with some able assistance; thanks, guys!) is done. And the CDO profile is at least begun-- though as David astutely notes, it feels kind of silly to put that together at this point. That system is really designed for those already in active ministry (primarily ordained), which I am not, currently. But I have set up my tent, if you will, and that was the good canon's intention.

So now, clothes and BCP are in the car, paperwork is in the backpack. As soon as dessert (for a friend's open house tomorrow) comes out of the oven, I will put a note on it for the family ("Touch This At Your Peril!") and head toward Rochester for 24 hours of bonding with the movers and shakers in my journey toward ordination. See y'all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home