/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Traditions

One of our family rituals includes annoying the kids by taking pictures of them on the first day of school.





Carolyn, being remarkably tolerant for a high school junior at 6:30 in the morning. The early hour is necessary; her school starts at 7:15 am.










Kyle, on the other hand, doesn't leave until 7:30-- so he even got in some video game time before the bus came.







I really love this whole digital photo thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawgdays said...

They already started school? Yikes!

August 24, 2004 10:04 AM  

Blogger Ryan said...

This is a tradition with which I am sadly well familiar. Back in high school, when I was cooler than my parents, the last thing I wanted to do on the first day of school was have my picture taken at 6:30am...

-R

August 24, 2004 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home