/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Monday, August 23, 2004

Gathering of the Clan



This picture is noteworthy, not only for the occasion-- Grace's baptism last week-- but because it contains everyone on my side of the family. Getting us all together in one place is getting more rare as time goes on, so we treasure the moments when it happens.

So, allow me to introduce them! From left:
Dad and his sweet wife, Pat.
My sister Janice and her husband Mike; and their boys, Colin and Michael.
Our household: Carolyn, Bruce, me and Kyle.
Baby Grace, with her parents: Lisa, and my brother Jim.
And don't miss their older child, Matthew, grinning behind the font.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane Ellen+ said...

(^_^)

No, that's a very modern baptismal font.

August 23, 2004 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home