/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

3+2=1

No, I'm not confused; that's simply the way the math worked today. I spent some time up north, helping prep Seabury's newest student for moving her household (and that of my favorite librarian) "onto the block."

3 hours + 2 determined women = 1 packed-up kitchen.

Moving out day is Saturday, and moving in is scheduled for Sunday. I will be tickled to have these good folks around close at hand on a daily basis.

I'm planning to be back up on Sunday afternoon, helping to cart furniture and books (LOTS of books!) into the new residence; and if you're around and able to stop by and lend a hand, I'm sure the help would be gratefully appreciated.

(was that subtle enough?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawgdays said...

I get it, this is a different kind of call.

Sounds like a Jane Ellen 2x4 to me.

August 25, 2004 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home