/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Thursday, March 17, 2005

It's the little things

My cousin is in town from South Dakota for a couple weeks, and came over last night for dinner-- along with my sister and her younger son. Seven people at the table, all of whom know that grace properly concludes by quoting Gram's Uncle Mark: "Amen, Brother Ben-- shot a goose, and killed a hen." No, it doesn't make sense. Yes, we do it anyway.

The last time I went to the dentist, he gave me a toothbrush that turns out to perfectly match the colors on my toothpaste tube. This may be the only thing in my bathroom so well-coordinated.

The drum solo during the instrumental portion of "Radar Love," one of the songs on my current favorite CD mix, sounds exactly like the theme from the old "George of the Jungle" cartoon.

I am very easily amused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home