/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Friday, March 04, 2005

Day off?

It's supposed to be, anyway. And it's true, I didn't go to either of my field ed sites; but that didn't mean stopping, much.

After some minor housekeeping, I headed up to Seabury this morning. I had a bunch of paperwork shuffling to do, and then had lunch with Susie, doing some necessary catching up.

Then I was to meet with my independent study professor, except that she apparently forgot the appointment. The time wasn't wasted, though-- I made a trip to the bookstore; talked with another professors about field ed details; and still another about the possibility of a contemporary praise service sometime in the spring quarter (all you traditionalists can stop making faces; there are many ways to worship God, and the more of them we can appropriately employ in our liturgy, the better).

Then , AKMA and Si and I spent an hour or so working through a bit of John's gospel in Greek. Yes, it was fun-- really!

Had a meeting with the other two seminarians from my diocese, doing some planning for this and that, in advance of the COM meeting tomorrow morning.

And then came home (Almost two hours. Through rush hour traffic. In the rain.) and did some more housekeeping.

Yep, just another relaxing day off...

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa Coleman said...

yep.
I've had days off like that.
(working through John like that really *does* sound like fun -- wish I could do that here.)
those sorts of days are really kinda necessary sometimes. it's the break in the routine.
have a blessed saturday.

March 05, 2005 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home