/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Memories. . . light the corners of my mind. . .

(Where do those musical lyrics hide in my brain? And why can't I edit them?)

Anyway, I saw this posted the other day on Susie's blog; it was fun, and I was glad to be reminded of a moment with her that still makes me smile. Then I noticed the same thing over at Ryan's place, and I realized that I hadn't played the second part of the game. So, here goes:
  • If you read this, even if I don't speak to you often, please post a memory of me. It can be anything you want, it can be good or bad, just so long as it happened.
  • Then post this to your journal/blog. See what people remember about you.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Also to be found in my comments:

ah, my chapel buddy who I've missed this term! Let's see, I'll go ahead and admit it: The look of glee on your face in response to the look of confusion and wonder on my face when you told me your prior profession.

-R

February 24, 2005 2:36 PM  

Blogger Reverend Ref + said...

The Peace at the '04 graduation.

February 24, 2005 3:03 PM  

Blogger Beth said...

Last year when I showed up stranded for four days and Hope asked if I could stay on your futon and you offered me your bed (it was the weekend and she was leaving, for those who might be inclined to raise eyebrows). The futon was just fine, but talk about hospitality!

February 24, 2005 10:09 PM  

Blogger Dawgdays said...

I always liked reading your sermons, but then I finally got to hear you at the Community of the Holy Trinity.

Then there was the kickoff service at Reconciler. You were radiant.

February 25, 2005 9:24 AM  

Blogger Susie/Nueva Cantora said...

Sitting in the pizza place at Michigan City, planning our route through the outlet malls. Great minds think alike - even if hardly anyone else gets it :)

February 25, 2005 12:51 PM  

Blogger Dawgdays said...

I know this is more than my share, and someone else mentioned it elsewhere, but I have to include this:

Hymn 412. Engines and steel, indeed.

February 25, 2005 6:43 PM  

Blogger Tripp Hudgins said...

Too much to recall...

I remember Boar's Head. heh.

Umm...I remeber walks and cheesefries.

All good memories.

February 26, 2005 5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home