/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Monday, February 14, 2005

Celebrating Valentine's Day. . . or not.

We don't make a big deal of Valentine's Day, around here; but there were a few other opportunities for celebration (or at least thanksgiving):
  • The anniversary of Carolyn's baptism
  • Surgical patients on my prayer list who are healing well
  • A scheduled biopsy that was deemed not to be necessary (at least, not yet; and as I was not enthused about having a hole carved in my cheek, I didn't argue)
  • Lasagna and garlic bread for dinner
  • A hot bubble bath, a glass of wine, and a novel with no redeeming social value
How about you? Anything worth celebrating lately?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawgdays said...

Celebrating:
- dinner at Pete Miller's with my honey
- assurances from my old boss that he's holding a slot for me when I move

Not celebrating:
- one very dead DSL modem
- confusion around obtaining a new one

February 15, 2005 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home