/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Thursday, February 03, 2005

"Running out of Days"

It sure seems like it, anyway. I'm loving the work, but the last few days have been hectic:
  • Prepping for our weekly bible study, and planning for Lent in general;
  • Two funerals at Trinity;
  • Doing double duty for liturgical planning-- two weeks' worth-- as the secretary shared by the two churches will be out several days for minor surgery;
  • And finally, one of my supervisors may potentially need to be away on some emergency family business, so we also put two bulletins together for Ash Wednesday services: one based on her being here to celebrate Eucharist; and one in case she won't be, and I need to officiate.
It feels good to be home tonight, and I am seriously looking forward to my day off tomorrow. I can get some reading for history done while the kids are at school. This will be a fine and wonderful thing, to sit by myself in the quiet. In fact, I think I'll get a head start, by going to bed. Now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawgdays said...

Running out of Days119 and counting, as of today.

February 04, 2005 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home