/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Cultural deprivation

So now we're watching the halftime show, and I am distressed. Not by the show; Paul McCartney is still a wonderful performer and, unlike last year's talent, seems to have his wardrobe under control.

No, it's the conversation I just had with my favorite curate. Of the four numbers Paul performed:
Mark thought he recognized one of them. No, not that one-- the movie theme.

I have no words. Oy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawgdays said...

I was singing along with "Hey Jude", and one of the younger students walked past and asked, "bring back memories?"

The thing that gets to me is that this was Super Bowl XXXIX. I remember watching Super Bowl I. Urk.

February 06, 2005 10:13 PM  

Blogger Beth said...

Of course, Ryan Hall was also singing along to all four songs. (Yes, I was pretty amazed, but not that he knew them.)

February 07, 2005 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home