/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Collect and trade 'em with your friends!

In preparation for the bishop's next visit, I am teaching a confirmation class at one of my churches. This is the first class they've had in this congregation in several years-- a very good sign!

Six weeks of classes, and the first couple of them have included a very broad overview of The Church, as well as our Episcopal place in it. As a fun frill for the students, I've printed some of AKMA's Theology Trading Cards for them to take home. Based on the template, I've also added one or two of my own that weren't on the original list.


They seem to have been a great hit. The cards go into more detail than we cover, and some of it is beyond them; but my students are still enthralled with the whole concept. Almost as much as I was, when we got them in seminary. (^_^)

1 Comments:

Blogger AKMA said...

/me beams with pride

May 16, 2008 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home