/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Sunday, April 20, 2008

All work and no play?

Not exactly. There were some amusing moments as I made my way through the week. Of course, "amusing" is in the eye of the beholder, and I am easily entertained...



We passed this wrapped hydrant each time we walked from the hotel to the conference center. I thought it looked like a Jawa waiting to cross the street. It began to feel like a familiar friend; if we'd have been there much longer I'd probably have named it.





This little fellow was also along our path, at a clothing store next to the hotel. Apparently "Elder Teddy" helps with all that pesky LDS missionary shopping.







On the way home, shortly after we crossed the Idaho border, we saw this.





It probably wouldn't have been quite so funny to me if it weren't for the predilection our youngest has for all things potato. Think I'm exaggerating? This was the parting message he left on the white board by the door, before I left on Tuesday:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home