/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Back in the Midwest

I am back in the Midwest for my seminary's Commencement exercises. This is a bittersweet thing; given realities at my alma mater, this may well be the last one-- certainly it is the last "the way we've always done it.

Class of '05
Originally uploaded by Jane Ellen.
At the same time, some of my favorite people will be among the graduates, and I'm just delighted to rejoice with these, the last of the "Seabury family" from my time there to finish up.

Sitting at Brother Tripp's table this morning, drinking free-range chamomile tea, I'm happy to focus on the latter, and to remember...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jane, I have a photo of you and me from graduation day. I don't think I have your latest email, however. Email me, and I'll send you the picture. Peace, Frank

p.s., it was great to catch up last night (it has been far too long).

May 17, 2008 6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home