/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's been a day.

The most significant events today are not really bloggable; but they have left me frustrated and angry and sad. I am left to contemplate:

  • the damage done by inconsistent and unarticulated expectations;
  • spontaneous, short-sighted decisions which demonstrate control and power, more than any true concern for "the best interest of the child;"
  • the impact of economic climate on individual circumstances... and when it becomes the latest and most convenient excuse to avoid charitable giving;
  • how "perfect love casts out fear," and when the reverse can also be true.
I have also had a headache since roughly 5:00 this morning, and this is not helping. I'm going to bed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tripp Hudgins said...

How ya doin'?

December 11, 2008 8:11 AM  

Blogger Jules said...

((((Jane Ellen)))))

December 11, 2008 9:57 AM  

Blogger Jane Ellen+ said...

Hangin' in there and hangin' on. Just one of those days where I wonder if law school might have been a better choice than seminary...

Thanks for asking.

December 11, 2008 2:56 PM  

Blogger Emily said...

Sorry I missed your original post. Belated hugs.

And I'm sure no lawyer ever has a bad day ;).

December 17, 2008 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home