/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Monday, December 08, 2008

Radio silence

Yes, I'm still here; as my father would say, alive and well and taking nourishment. Today's nourishment thus far consists of a lovely chai grande at a local Overpriced Hot Beverage Emporium. I do not treat myself this way often; but today I am taking advantage of their wifi connection, so I think of it as an especially tasty toll.

Lots going on here, inside and out, and some of it even bloggable; but corporeal life takes precedence.

Heads down and to work, and I hope to be back later with something more substantial. Take care, friends; I do miss you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Miss you too!

December 08, 2008 8:50 AM  

Blogger Crimson Rambler said...

Miss you likewise, and holding you in memory before the throne of grace...

December 10, 2008 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home