/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Isn't that special?

We have, at long last, figured out what's up with the cat. An ear infection-- but not just any old ear infection. Nooooo, that would not have been enough for our kitty. The fancy, expensive, "send it out to the lab" testing showed not one, not two, but three sorts of bacteria, AND a yeast infection, battling for supremacy in there.

So now we have two sorts of pills to give her, plus an ointment to apply after cleaning out the ear, every day for the next month.

Needless to say, she's thrilled.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ecgbert said...

A classic: how to give pills to a cat.

My moggie moment this week: it was unusually cold here so the other day when I stopped off at home for something and got back to the car I found the local outdoor cat lying on it getting the benefit of the still-warm engine. Wish I had my camera.

October 31, 2008 5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home