/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Two years ago...

... I was privileged to be present at the birth of a bouncing baby community. Who knew where it would lead, and how it would flourish! This group of women & men, conservative and moderate and liberal, have created cyber homes and neighborhoods, read (and written!) books, shared joys and sorrows both commonplace and extraordinary, and served as testimony to me to the power of faith and the strength inherent in godly, loving relationship. Though I have not yet laid eyes on most of you, I am able to be a stronger and more faithful pastor because of you. Thank you seems a weak expression... but I am grateful for all that we are and have been, together.

Happy Birthday, RevGals-- and thank you all for the gift that you are and have been been in my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home