/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cleaning House

Spurred by the good example of others in the blogisphere, I finally got around to tidying up my blogroll. Sorted, and reorganized in a tidier fashion. Removed a very few who were no longer active, and added a whole bunch of sites I have been reading regularly through my RSS reader. Most I consider friends, virtually and/or corporeally; some are simply places I visit upon occasion, for education, illumination or simple amusement. All are worth reading, or I wouldn't have them listed.

Please wander through and say hello!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ecgbert said...

'The Loyal (and in this case friendly) Opposition'! LOL, love it.

Many thanks for adding me and for some time as you've probably seen I've returned the honour.

July 18, 2007 10:04 AM  

Blogger Jane Ellen+ said...

You are most welcome, and thank you in turn for including me. This has been one of those things I've been meaning to do forever, but simply have had other priorities intervene.

July 18, 2007 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home