/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Collect and trade them with your friends!

My husband collects comic books and graphic novels; and of course, The Boy has long has his fair share of little replica heroes, complete with realistic imitation super-powers of one sort or another. So I'm thinking a couple of philopsophical action figures would fit right in around here.

What do you think? Should I start with this one?

Or perhaps Angry Anselm, with "the power to preserve rectitude of the will for its own sake?"

How about "Bashin'" Bishop Berkeley, with eye closin' action, to make his enemies disappear?

Oh, heck, get the whole set! I can keep them right alongside AKMA's Early Church History trading cards (I have the full set, you know).


(Props to Tobias Haller for this one.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Reverend Ref + said...

Like I just mentioned over at Tobias' place, I'm waiting for the Jael action figure -- complete with hammering action.

July 22, 2007 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home