/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Thursday, May 31, 2007

New treasures as well as old.

  • I don't know about new, exactly... we've been friends since seminary, so that's been 4 or 5 years. But when Mark arrives today, he certainly will be new here! The chaplain will be spending a couple of weeks in Big Sky Country-- first in our part of the world, and then over for a few days with Rev. Ref and his Lovely Wife. I am purely looking forward to his visit, and some quality playtime with a good buddy.
  • Another friend is on sabbatical, and has started a new blog. This one really does qualify as an old friendship: "a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away," the Rambling Rector was my youth pastor. It's been a good while since then, but it is a time I remember well, and a relationship I still treasure. I'm grateful for the opportunity to share him with you here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm flashing back to the movie "Over the Fence":

PLAY, PLAY, PLAY, PLAY, PLAY, PLAY, PLAY, PLAY, PLAY, PLAY, PLAY, PLAY, PLAY, PLAY... PLAY?

May 31, 2007 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home