/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Big Sky Country

Well, we made it out here-- Thursday afternoon, actually. I haven't blogged much, because a) when we have been at the house, access is limited (it's currently occupied by my technogeek husband doing some needed repairs to the system); and b) we've been too busy playing! We stopped by the local library today to check email-- but I'm not staying long.

Here's the short summary: the country is gorgeous, the company perfectly marvelous, and I'm walking my legs off looking at mountains and ghost towns and and creeks and critters. I am also taking plenty of pictures, and I promise to upload some of them promptly when we get back.

And now, it's off to the ice cream social!

1 Comments:

Blogger Reverend Ref + said...

And I'm certain one of those pictures is of the labyrinth at Christ Church.

August 08, 2005 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home