/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Monday, August 01, 2005

Minnesota, doncha know

Thanks for all your good wishes! I don't know how often we'll be online; but we still have civilization here, so I thought I'd update.

We were, believe it or not, out of the house promptly this morning-- with only minimal grumbling from the night people. Eight hours of pleasant driving (I finally got to read Harry Potter!) meant that we arrived at our destination just about suppertime. My brother is something of a grillmaster, so this is a Good Thing. Then we had some visiting and playtime with assorted progeny (including one of the nephew's favorite games: Uncle Wrestling. Uncle survived, I'm glad to note, with only minor bruises).

The westward trek continues tomorrow. I don't expect to post daily updates, by any stretch of the imagination; but as the opportunity arises, we'll see.

Good night, all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

You betcha!

See you when you get back

August 04, 2005 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home