/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Yeah. . . what he said. . .

You know, today has been busy. It's a work day for me, at a church with no internet access; and even if I had been able to get online, I likely wouldn't have been there long. There were way too many items on the ecclesial "Honey Do" list.

And now that I'm home, an even longer list here is staring balefully at me as we speak-- so I'm off to the basement to bond with piles of laundry and a backlog of sewing projects.

But even if I were able to take the time, I doubt I'd express my thoughts and opinions about The Recent Unpleasantness in this corner of the blogiverse any better than Rev. Ref. has done.

My friend and my brother, I am grateful for your words. "I thank my God every time I remember you..."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://cluelesschristian.classicalanglican.net/?p=65

Full response on my blog.

July 21, 2005 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home