/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Make new friends, and keep the old...

A couple of new names among the blog brothers and sisters, over there...

First, I'd like to direct your attention to classmate (former classmate, I suppose, now that I'm officially alumnified) and friend Laurel, who has recently entered the blogiverse. Strong and feisty, with a great sense of humor-- this is a woman worth listening to, folks. At the very least, I expect it will rarely be dull.

Secondly, Rev. Ref. has found a new friend. Stephanie is a new blogger, and also just beginning the process toward ordination. Check out her first post-- anyone who can't stop singing, belongs on my list.

Welcome!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophia said...

Thank you for your friendly comments on my blog! It's kind of funny to realize that people have found it, but the support is very much appreciated!!!

I also thought of "What Wondrous Love is This" among other things when naming my blog. It's one of those pieces my choir likes to fall back on when we need something we know and like.

"While millions join the theme, I will sing, I will sing..." :)

July 12, 2005 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home