/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Friday, June 10, 2005

So many books, so little time...

Wes tagged me for this one, so here goes...

How Many Books Do You Own?
  • Around 300, in my seminary library; and then maybe another couple hundred after that. We went through a purge a few years back, and gave a bunch away. This does not include my husband's collection of comic books and graphic novels; if it did, the number would go WAY up.
What is the Last Book You Bought?
  • Gather - a contemporary Christian music book/hymnal
What is the Last Book You Read?
  • I just finished rereading Heinlein's The Moon is a Harsh Mistress. The first non-seminary-related book I've picked up in a while.
Name Five Books That Mean a Lot to You.
(The Bible and Book of Common Prayer, of course; but besides those...)
  • The Naked Sun - Isaac Asimov
  • To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
  • The Shattered Chain - Marion Zimmer Bradley
  • Taming of the Shrew - Shakespeare
  • Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank
Rather than my tagging anyone--y'all feel free to answer at will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home