/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The latest quiz

(with props to Peripatetic Polar Bear and Songbird)

Three names you go by:
  • Mom
  • Jane Ellen
  • Pastor Jane (the kids at my parish)
Three screen names you've had:
  • j(lastname) - that's it, really
Three physical things you like about yourself:
  • Blue eyes
  • My dad's crooked smile
  • I'm taller than average, with long legs
Three physical things you dislike about yourself:
  • I'm out of shape-- seminary has contributed significantly to flab accumulation
  • My lower back, and the way it acts up at inconvenient moments
  • The bump on my nose
Three parts of your heritage:
  • English
  • Scottish
  • Italian
Three things you are wearing right now:
  • Denim overalls
  • Light blue fitted t-shirt
  • Big, multi-colored cotton sweater
Three favorite bands/musical artists:
  • Mary Chapin Carpenter
  • Billy Joel
  • The Eagles
The last three songs you listened to: (iTunes on shuffle again!)
  • "Some Kind Of Wonderful" - Grand Funk Railroad
  • "One Way or Another" - Blondie
  • "Breathe Your Name" - Sixpence None the Richer
Three things you want in a relationship:
  • Honesty
  • Touch
  • Laughter
Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
  • Clear eyes
  • Strong hands
  • The view, walking away ;-)
Three of your favorite hobbies:
  • Sewing
  • Singing
  • Reading
Three things you want to do really badly right now:
  • Finish school
  • Get back to sewing, regularly
  • Eat breakfast
Three things that scare you:
  • Teenage choices
  • Being trapped
  • Not knowing
Three of your everyday essentials:
  • Food
  • Physical contact
  • Hair mousse
Three careers you have considered or are considering: (besides ordained ministry, you mean?)
  • Steelmaker (been there, done that; great fun!)
  • Teacher (I subbed for a while; also fun)
  • Lawyer (considered, and didn't)
Three places you want to go on vacation:
  • Hawaii
  • Australia
  • Pacific Northwest (we get to do this one soon!)
Three kids' names you like: (besides the ones I used on my kids)
  • Sarah
  • Hilary
  • Kathryn
Three things you want to do before you die:
  • Live outside the midwest
  • Drive a semi
  • Travel overseas
Three ways you are stereotypically a boy:
  • I like to play with power tools
  • I'm good at math
  • I carry a pocketknife
Three ways you are stereotypically a girl:
  • My voice-- I'm a definite soprano
  • Hair and makeup-- I keep it very simple, but I do it every day.
  • I like wearing skirts
Three celebrity crushes:
  • Sean Connery (I don't care how old he gets; he will always have it goin' on)
  • Harrison Ford
  • Halle Berry
Three people I would like to see take this quiz:
  • Nah; feel free to choose among yourselves.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't even think of naming my female celebrity crushes, which is probably terribly heterosexist of me. I'll admit it here: I have a thing for kd lang.
And I like the "view walking away."

May 18, 2005 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home