/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Friday, May 06, 2005

"Stay in Car Mom"

My first day home (for several days in a row-- next week is Reading Week, with no classes!), and that's pretty much my description today. The errands included:
  • A visit to the clinic for some routine testing, including the annual mammogram. Whee.
  • Two estimates for repairing a dent in my fender. One was "You have got to be kidding!" while the other was merely pricey.
  • Local Giant Retailer, for various sundries and supplies.
  • Multipurpose Craft Center, to have my ordination certificate framed.
  • Grocery store. The cupboards were bare at Casa Hoosier.
  • Dry cleaner, with a suit to be cleaned.
So, there's my list of Friday adventures. Never a dull moment out here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawgdays said...

At least your dent is worth fixing.

Have a good week!

May 06, 2005 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home