/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Sunday, May 30, 2004

"New treasures as well as old."

My blogging scarcity has not been limited to my own personal posting; I've also fallen way behind on regular blog reading and general maintenance.

In light of the latter, let me direct your attention to a couple friends that moved, a while back-- and whose links in my blogroll I have only now, belatedly, updated. Sorry it took me so long, guys.

Classmate Mitch left his country home, back in April, and now can be found rattling his Tin Cup Chalice for our attention and edification.

And my real friend and faux son Si-- music enthusiast, eager wordsmith and Ultimate Frisbee demon-- has also established new digs.

Stop by and say hi, sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home