/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Friday, May 14, 2004

A new look.

So, the improvements really are there-- the only catch was moving to a new template. This one will do well enough, though I intend to mess around with it later.

A couple of the big advantages are that I no longer have to add the comments code separately-- a nice timesaver. And they now show up in a standard window, so now the folks whose popup blockers haven't allowed them to read and add comments, ought to be able to do both.

So-- stop by the redecorated digs and say hi!

8 Comments:

Blogger Don said...

Cool. I like the look. And I admire the courage to pick a new template. I am a little nervous about doing that for my site.

May 14, 2004 10:05 PM  

Blogger Susie/Nueva Cantora said...

Hi! I think its pretty! Maybe I will change soon too... after the term.

May 15, 2004 9:10 AM  

Blogger Tripp Hudgins said...

This is loverly, Jane.

May 16, 2004 6:05 AM  

Blogger Jimmy said...

You picked a beautiful template.

May 16, 2004 11:11 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's lovely! Good job!



Mumcat

May 16, 2004 8:29 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is beautiful. however, i'm with mark on the extra step...that's too bad...

heather

May 18, 2004 12:51 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You're so pretty now! Congrats!

Miss you!

Hope

May 18, 2004 1:44 PM  

Blogger Hugh said...

Very nice and restful, to say nothing of the blog contained herein.

May 20, 2004 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home