/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Saturday, December 13, 2003

Miscellany


It's beginning to look like... well, Advent, anyway. Decorations scattered hither and yon, and the tree is up, if not decorated. We moved to an artificial tree several years ago, because of allergy/asthma issues (this father/daughter bonding can be taken to extremes). I really miss the smell, but I do prefer family members breathing. It's the little things...

In the blogiverse, things are not so smooth. First, I'm apparently having trouble with the comments again; I can read all of them, on my computer, but I'm finding they're invisible anywhere else. Have a note into the admin folks, but haven't heard back yet. So that's a work in progress. Feel free to comment, and know they're being read-- and will be public again ASAP, I hope.

Secondly, my current host has been fading in and out. Twice in the last week, my site-- and not only mine, but anyone on Blogger-- has been inaccessible for a period of time. This does not make me happy. The recent shifting of this blog and that, not to mention the one over there, has had me considering a similar move. I don't revel in all the technogeek stuff like some people, so I'm taking my time thinking about this. We'll see.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home