/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Visiting


Don did indeed make it up for Evensong, and so we (Susie and Andrew, AKMA and Micah, and even a few folks outside the blog world) got to say hello and well-met to a thoroughly nice guy. Showed him around the extensive seminary facilities (which aren't, very; Seabury is a pleasant place, but tiny), and then chatted over dinner that was not the refectory starch special. He is fortunate to work in a very cool place: Conner Prairie is a living history museum, and if you ever get anywhere near the north side of Indy, you should check this out. It is really awesome.

I turned in the last official paper of the quarter this afternoon: a sermon written for my systematics class, based on the biblical interpretation paper I did earlier. Then I came home after supper to finish a last bit of paperwork: the service ordo we'll use the first week back (next year!), which needs to be in David the Dauntless Printer's capable hands before I can leave for break with a clean conscience.

So now I'm beginning the process of Digging Out the Dorm Room, trying to make it fit for human habitation.

Speaking of which-- a human will be habitating, even after I trot back to Indiana. Heather gets in on Friday!! Her time in England sounds like it was a grand adventure, but I sure will be glad to have her back. Welcome home, sis!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home