/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Quick Notes


You might want to take notice of a few changes I've made this week.

In the blogroll, Mitch and Ryan are the new kids on the block, and Heather has returned to the blogiverse, after an unwilling technological hiatus. Welcome, and welcome back!

I've also added a few links, for places and people that are important to me, or that I think are just plain cool. The latest of these points you to some absolutely gorgeous glasswork done by a couple of guys Bruce knew growing up. Here's some examples:





While you're looking at all the pretties, I'm headed off to finish my systematics paper before we venture down to sister-in-law Bonnie's house tomorrow, to eat too much and play with the nieces and nephews. Have a grand Thanksgiving, my friends!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home