/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Back home in Indiana...


...and happy to be here. Don't get me wrong; Mississippi was great-- the parish was wonderful, people were kind and generous beyond reason, and I've already told you about the food. But I was ready to be done.

{Unpaid travel promotion: Southwest is a terrific airline. Flights were on time (actually early, coming back!), employees were pleasant, luggage arrived inspected, but unscathed and on schedule.}

So, after a very smooth flight (and nearly empty: we each had our own row), we landed yesterday afternoon. Bruce picked me up, we retrieved the luggage, and the kids were waiting when we got home. Lots of hugging, and talking, and catching up. I called home every day, but conversation is sweeter when accompanied by snuggles.

In summary: Glad to have gone, and even gladder to be home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home