/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Saturday, November 22, 2003

BlogLab 101


I have utterly wasted several hours fiddling around with my blog.

Now, I've done some programming, here and there; you can't be an engineer and not spend some time coding. But it's been a while since that was a regular part of my routine, and what I know about HTML would not fill a sheet of notebook paper, even with wide margins.

So I've been learning the old-fashioned way, by trial-and-error. Cut and paste, and preview.

That's too small.

No, now that's too big.

Dear Lord, not that color!

I wonder what happens if we leave this part out...

Oops!


So, the results of my experimenting to date are currently what you see. Widened the left column, tweaked the colors a little, played with the fonts. Not much, for the length of time I've spent on it, but there is a learning curve.

What do you think?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home