/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Light at the end of the tunnel? That's the train.


Yesterday I looked up to discover that we only have about a month left in the quarter, and I'm not nearly where I need to be with the school work. Holy Week, and recovering focus after same, put a serious crimp in my study schedule, and I'm feeling behind and overwhelmed. 15-page Ethics paper due to peer reviewer next week. NT scripture journal with multiple topics, and accompanying essay, not to mention a couple of exegetical-type papers. More navel-contemplating-- I'm sorry, I meant personal reflection and evaluation-- for Pastoral Care.

Scholastic panic setting in, right on schedule. You'd think I'd be used to it by now.

And what is it about this place that regularly has my emotions on raw edge? I find myself working unusually hard not to overreact to stuff. Crawling in a hole, and pulling the hole in after me, feels like a viable option.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home