/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Is it Tuesday already?


Once again, I stayed up too late last night. I started the evening playing Scrabble with MJ (and winning by a respectable margin, I might add. This is not an insignificant feat; he's a tile shark). Si came by, decided my MP3 files were woefully inadequate, and used his iPod to rectify the situation. (I'm having a ball, wending my way through the playlist). Then we sat up until the wee hours, stretching our souls and rearranging the world. My head felt wrapped in cotton wool when I woke this morning, but it was worth it. Moments touched by God, spent with people in the Spirit. I did get a nap, which took care of the fuzzy brain feeling.

We had a sub in Ethics today. Trevor is under the weather (feel better soon, bro!), so Jeff led the class discussion. Well done; beneath that "aw shucks," Mississippi boy demeanor lies a serious intellect, and it showed. Good class.

Then went out to dinner this evening, treating a friend who usually picks up the check. If this were about paybacks, we'd only have scratched the surface, but you gotta start somewhere.

So now I've played scholastic truant long enough-- time to get back to it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home