/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Sunday, April 06, 2003

I said I didn't wanna...


...so I didn't. Played hooky Saturday afternoon, and went with Bruce and the kids to the Museum of Science and Industry. Climbed in and out of things and pushed buttons to our hearts' content, and it was very good. That and a couple of decent nights' sleep make the world appear a much better place. The list of work is still in progress, but I'm now facing it with a vastly improved frame of mind.

And speaking of improving one's frame of mind, I'd like to direct your attention to a new blog I've recently discovered. Another seminarian, his writing pulls the poetry out of prosaic moments, sometimes in ways that leave me slack-jawed. I can't wait to hear him preach.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home