/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Sunday, March 23, 2003

Step into my parlor. . .


My spring break may be over tomorrow, but my children are just beginning theirs; both will be off school until the 31st. For a variety of reasons, Bruce & I will both be in the role of "parent on duty" this week; Kyle will stay home and bond with Daddy, while Carolyn comes up to school with me for a few days. Look out, Seabury: short, feisty ballplayer about to be in temporary residence.

CJ is now resident in cyberspace as well; I spent some time this afternoon showing her how to set up her own blog. She got interested after I showed her through my links. She found several of them amusing, but apparently Si's was the dealbreaker; a friend her own age, and not just geeky old Mom and those of similar vintage. Feel free to stop by and say hello.

We continue to work and play with the NCAA tournament in the background. It's not been a great day for my predictions, especially Louisville losing to Butler, of all ridiculous things. Clear evidence of my lack of psychic ability. Now we're tracking UK/Utah and Florida/MSU. I'm rooting for the Wildcats (who are doing well) and the Gators (who aren't). Both wins are vital to my brackets not being messed up even worse than they already are. This is why I'm not a gambler; it would make me crazy to have cash riding on this nonsense.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home