/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Sabbatical


My beloved iBook is suffering from serious video output issues; at unpredictable moments, my screen has gone to hinky patterns. Once it went black and stayed that way, despite my best efforts or the telephonic witchdoctoring of my AppleCare representative. So, tomorrow it goes away for a short overhaul (thankfully under warranty). They've promised me it will be back in a week, but if you see me twitching in class or chapel, you'll know it's laptop withdrawl pangs.

Likewise, I will be online rather less, because I am spoiled. I will be working through the computer lab, with it's ancient PC's, sticky keyboards and blurry monitors, and I won't be happy about it. So I will try to monitor my email, do my ethics posting as required, and check my blogroll, but that will be pretty much it for the next few days. See you when my baby comes home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home