/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Wednesday, March 12, 2003

"We Shall Overcome"


Well, the comments seem to be working better; Jeff was able to get through, even using a PC and Explorer. He expresses feelings of opression in the previous (now functional) comments. Let me assure all of my PC/IE friends that this was an unintended glitch, and in no way intended to discriminate against my less fortunate brothers and sisters.

Now the other thing: I went back and changed the HTML code on a couple of previous postings, to allow for slings and arrows-- so feel free to take your best shot at Community (below, in this week's musings)and Mission, from last week. Those blogs seem to have been the ones that caused friends to express their frustration at not being able to comment. Unfortunately, that editing seems to have deleted David's prior lone comments on those issues. Rest assured, my friend, that I did read them before they disappeared into oblivion; and I will struggle mightily to ensure that any of your future postings remain unsullied.

I've wondered for years if Bill Gates was not in league with the Antichrist; this whole business is another mark in the "yes" column.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home