/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Monday, March 03, 2003

Evening Prayers


Today has been a dilly. Consider, please, the folks on my prayer list tonight: waiting for biopsy results, struggles in morality, a missing daughter, a crisis in faith, loss of income, and painful frustration. That's enough for one Monday, don't you think?

Why this conversion, Lord? Why all at once? Doggone it, why any of it? Please be with these your children, and cover them with your healing presence and love.

Oh, and while you're at it , I can use some help, too. Tonight I'm really tired of all the questions and darn few answers, of driving back and forth and not fully belonging at either end, of slogging through one pile only to find three others. I feel whiny and irritable and sluggish, and I need more than I've got in myself to get past it.

For the sake of Your Son, Jesus. Amen.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home