/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Monday, February 24, 2003

"Up and At 'Em, Atom Ant"


I was up at a most unreasonable hour this morning, on transport duty. Our daughter Carolyn is trying out for her high school's softball team, which means she has to be at school by 4:30 am every day this week. Carolyn is not even remotely a morning person, and the fact that she is voluntarily setting her alarm and schlepping herself and her equipment out to the car before the crack of dawn is testimony to what sheer force of will can accomplish. I hope she does well.

I came back and got some reading done, got son Kyle moving and on the bus, then spent the last hour beginning to figure out how this weblog business works. Hunted down a comments blurb (didn't know that was a separate thing), and got that installed and working. HTML stuff is making my eyes cross. It's been a lot of years since I did coding of any sort (FORTRAN, Basic, Pascal-- am I dating myself?), and it wasn't my favorite thing then. Thank God for copy and paste.

I am appalled at the time I've spent dinking around with this blog. Goes to show you the lengths to which a student will go in the effort to feel productive while avoiding any actual work. All right, enough-- back to baptismal liturgies I go.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home