/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Sermonizin'

I've been working on a sermon for tomorrow, and this one's a bit different. First of all, it's for the "kickoff" service for Reconciler-- a new congregation, at the beginning of a new year. Exciting stuff! Secondly, we are planning to preach a "group sermon." Tripp, Larry and I, preaching all together. I've never tried something like this before, and the structure is turning out to be difficult for me to wrap my mind around. Evidently more prayer is warranted.

One more joyful note: AKMA has graciously agreed to preside at the Eucharist for this service. I couldn't be more pleased to have this man share his gifts with us in worship.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawgdays said...

You needn't have worried. It worked just fine.

November 28, 2004 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home