/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

More field ed adventures

This weekend I visited the other of my field ed sites for the first time. Acutally, it's not the first time I've ever been there; but it has been several years, long before I entered the process toward ordination.

Trinity is a slightly larger congregation than St. Andrew's, in a much larger facility. And unlike St. A's more contemporary style, Trinity is decidedly Anglo-Catholic in their worship (Dave, you'd love it there). However, the two churches do have in common a hospitable nature, and I was made very warmly welcome.

Then yesterday, I had lunch with both of my supervisors, and spent some time going over schedules-- figuring out which Sundays I'll be where, what events and activities in which they'd like me to participate, or help to organize, or whatever. I like these two good priests, a lot; this is going to be a marvelous adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home