/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

And so it begins...

My senior year begins today. Actually, the fall term at Seabury started yesterday, but I don't have Monday classes this term.

So, I finished moving "onto the block" last night. Brought up bed linens and suchlike, and got the dorm room situated for the duration.

Tuesdays are going to be busy, busy days. All four of my classes meet today, so I'll be in class pretty much from 9:00 this morning, until 9:30 tonight. Breathing will be optional on Tuesdays.

I'll call home in a bit, to check on the family. You know, that's the one thing-- being away from Bruce and the kids-- that I will never, ever get used to.

Okay, off to take a shower, and get ready. Onward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home