/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Learning

That was the theme of my day. Yes, I know; that seems obvious, in the world of seminary education. But (and this should not surprise you), more learning sometimes happens outside a classroom than in. Today I learned:

-- There is at least one other chapel colder than ours.

-- A community presentation can (and will) be panned by a significant number of people, and still have good come of it.

-- Participles give me fits, and I may never keep all the verb endings straight; but reading scripture in Greek is a Very Cool Thing, even when it's on a midterm exam.

-- I may never meet ice cream I don't like. Hasn't happened yet.

-- Trying to play guitar with someone else is nearly impossible for a rookie; but it's fun trying, so long as the someone else is very, very patient.


So... How about you? What have you learned lately?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home