/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Life is what happens while you're making other plans

You know, I get hunkered down working on things, and then look up, and days have passed by, and I realize I never posted the stuff I had in mind for this blog. Some days it's just really busy out there, you know?

Oh, here's a minor irritation: having to use an alternate browser. I normally use Safari for most of my internet perusing (yes, I'm a Mac user), but Blogger doesn't support it in the same way that it does Netscape, or IE. It's not a major effort, to open another program, certainly-- but sometmes it seems like just one more silly hoop to jump through.

So, what have we been up to, lately? Well, here's one thing: a wee small essay that Trevor decided last Monday was just thing to assign in our Anglican Authority class. What put the bee in his bonnet I'm not sure, but he suddenly decided that nothing would do but that we needed to produce a page or two on our favorite minor character from the Oxford Movement period.

It's not due until next Monday, but I went ahead and pounded it out last night, to get it out of the way. I have a Greek midterm next week, and I really need to spend my weekend study time contemplating the joys of adverbial participles and contract verbs.

So, here you go, Trev. The hard copy will be on your desk this afternoon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home