/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Friday, May 09, 2003

Another one bites the dust



Two of them, actually. First, my buddy Andrew has decided that his poet's soul is fit for public perusal, so I can joyfully name he to whom I only obliquely pointed, earlier.

Secondly, Mark has moved "further up and further in," taking the plunge into full-fledged blogging with a new site for questions and contemplations. Check out the musings of my favorite Air Force Chaplain and serious technogeek; he's got some things to say about war and cyber-communication that might interest you.

Oh, and AKMA-- You started this, so I hope you're paying attention. With (by my count) more than a dozen Seabury blogs, and more imminent, the ball is seriously rolling, now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home