/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Weekly roundup

Once again, I am catching up on this poor neglected blog. I'd like to promise it will get better, but God only knows if that will be true.

And it's not like I haven't had plenty to blog about. I've started posts any number of times, only to get sidetracked by the more corporeal needs of the Here and Now.

The nice thing about blogs, however, is that one can save drafts, and then go back and post them later. So that's what I've done. If you're interested in the goings on of the week, or whatever random thoughts have occurred to me in the meantime, simpy scroll down. And thank you for your patience.

2 Comments:

Blogger jo(e) said...

I think that's one of the ironies about blogging -- when lots is happening in your life, there's no time to write about it ....

September 16, 2006 12:11 PM  

Blogger Dawgdays said...

The nice thing about blogs, however, is that one can save drafts, and then go back and post them later.

Oh, if only it were true. I usually end up forgetting what I was going to write.

September 17, 2006 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home